We at Business Zone Leeds use video conferencing to work remotely. Our application of choice is Zoom Using cloud computing, the remote conferencing platform invites users to hold meetings and conferences online. It also features instant messaging, screen sharing, and much more. This software offers four different plans to best suit your needs, making it a popular online tool for professional use. Get to know one of the more effective means for reaching out to colleagues from different places around the globe.
Please watch the video to see how to install Zoom quickly.
To Join the Meeting
- Each meeting has a unique 9-11-digit number called a meeting ID, (which we will give you) that will be required to join a Zoom meeting
- If you are joining via telephone, you will be given a teleconferencing number
1.Open the Zoom desktop client.
2. Join a meeting using one of these methods: Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
3. Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.
- Open the Zoom mobile app. If you have not downloaded the Zoom mobile app yet, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
Tap Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
Sign in to Zoom then tap Join.
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- If you’re signed in, change your name if you don’t want your default name to appear.
- If you’re not signed in, enter a display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and tap Join Meeting.
- On your phone, dial the teleconferencing number provided in your invite.
- Enter the meeting ID number when prompted using your phone pad.
Note: If you have already joined the meeting via computer, you will have the option to enter your 2-digit participant ID to be associated with your computer. If you have not joined on your computer, simply press # again when prompted to enter in your participant ID.